Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Google ‘death of atheists’; find-out where they go:

HEAVEN’s LAUNDRY ROOM: every person on the earth has an exoskeleton which is quite perishable; yet also an indelible soul which may travel in either direction after our demise. Donta gotta be Catholic; just gotta be pure, living for God alone without the veneer of hypocrisy, living for the salvation of souls. Y gotta become holy like this sinner, kid.

1. if you love God with all your heart even if it means being the outcast; 2. if you love your neighbor the same without sex; 3. if you long for 7thHeaven which I myself went where ALL our desires come to fruition; 4. if you're never scared of weinerschnitzels who cannot hurt; 5. if you repent as often as this ostentatious, bodacious, mortal sinner; 6. If you carry the literal Cross (I am! invincibly! fearless! 
[yawn] can a mortal man stand against God?) 7. if you pray the Divine Mercy everyday; 8. if you stay steadfast/rock solid to the Trinity even if means your demise which you should look forward to because then you’ll join me in the ultra-extra-exquisite-plethora-of-party-hardy-for-eternity, you should have no trouble in reaching the Elysian Fields.

Dude, I’m insane for God; God can be anything I desire and I certainly know what I desire: nonillions X! milliquadrillions X! oemnillions of girls, girls, girls. See Saint Teresatestimony [from the Rue d’Bac, Paris]; she was an entrenched oddball. God loves oddballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment